Stars of the tourism industry
Guyandotte River Cleanup
Rebellion in the Hills
Political headquarters open in Logan
- Stars of the tourism industry - 3:19 am
- Cleanups net more that 2 million lbs. of trash - 3:19 am
- Hill appointed to Southern’s BOG - 3:19 am
- Local fire departments ISO ratings improve - 3:18 am
- Tourism videos shot in Logan - 3:18 am
- Guyandotte River Cleanup - 2:47 am
- AG announces Opioid Prevention Game of Week - 2:47 am
- Student in fatal crash - 4:49 pm updated: 4:52 pm.
- Rebellion in the Hills - 6:23 am
- Local police officer to receive bullet resistant vest - 6:22 am
- Female charged with Felony DUI third offense - 6:22 am
- Political headquarters open in Logan - 6:22 am
- State Health Officer Urges Residents to Develop Family Emergency - 1:46 pm
- Logan man arrested for wearing mask in public - 1:45 pm
- Bomb threat caused MCHS lock down Monday - 1:44 pm
- LCC approves funding requests - 1:44 pm
- Tomblin presents $1 million for displaced workers - 12:38 am
- Several arrested on drug charges - 12:30 am
- MHS presented Jennings Randolph Award - 11:58 pm
- Rebellion in the Hills - 2:42 am
- Man flees police in UTV - 2:41 am
- 2016 LHS Homecoming Parade lineup - 2:41 am
- Hatfield McCoy church service scheduled Sunday - 2:40 am
- Women reportedly attempts to bribe police - 3:31 am
- Chapmanville Council addresses new, old business - 3:31 am
- Landau: “Baby I’m a Star” - 3:30 am
- Lowes builds handicapped swing at Dingess Elementary - 3:30 am
- Why we stay in West Virginia - 12:53 am
- C-Ville departments report to council - 12:53 am
- Public hearing set on Proposed Source Water Protection plans - 12:53 am
- Show your homecoming spirit - 3:53 pm updated: 6:04 pm.
- Murray, Cole speak at TVMI meeting - 2:35 am
- Rebellion in the Hills this weekend - 2:35 am
- Grand Jury indicts father, son on meth lab charges - 2:34 am
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Walk - 2:34 am
- First Lady Tomblin visits LRMC - 3:27 am
- Indictments released from September Grand Jury - 3:26 am
- Logan PD swears in two new officers - 3:26 am
- 11th Annual Steve “Duco” Ratz Ride set - 3:25 am
- August Officer of the Month - 1:47 am
- Town residents address Chapmanville council - 1:47 am
- Mayor discusses movie night, other activities - 1:46 am
- Local First Responders honored on 9/11 - 1:46 am
- West Logan hit with two overdoses in two days - 1:46 am
- Vallet discusses Man’s wastewater rate increase - 1:46 am
- Municipal League project kicks off in Logan - 1:46 am
- Grants presented to local Justice programs - 2:24 am
- LCC has short agenda at Monday meeting - 2:24 am
- Man council moving forward on sewer problem - 2:23 am
- Mayor, council asks public to stop feeding strays - 2:23 am
Local police officer to receive bullet resistant vest
WEST LOGAN, W.Va. — A local law enforcement officer will be receiving a new and much appreciated piece of potential life-saving equipment at no ...
Female charged with Felony DUI third offense
MOUNT GAY, W.Va. — The West Virginia State Police (WVSP) recently arrested a West Logan woman on felony DUI charges after police say she was dri...
State Health Officer Urges Residents to Develop Family Emergency
CHARLESTON, W.Va. – The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources Center for Threat Preparedness is urging the public to plan for e...
Logan man arrested for wearing mask in public
LOGAN, WV (WCHS/WVAH) — After receiving several calls about people wearing masks, the Logan County Sheriff’s Office arrested a young male ...
Bomb threat caused MCHS lock down Monday
RED JACKET – Mingo Central Comprehensive High School (MCHS) was on lock down Monday morning in response to a nuisance bomb threat that was recei...
St. Joe downs Logan soccer team
LOGAN, W.Va. — A very good Huntington St. Joe soccer team came into Logan and defeated the Wildcats 9-2 on Tuesday evening at Logan Stadium.Loga...
Billies not looking past winless LCHS
MAN, W.Va. — With a 3-1 start to the season and six games to go the Man High School football team is right in the playoff race.The Hillbillies a...
Mullins: No time to dwell on loss
LOGAN, W.Va. — There’s no time to dwell on last week’s loss.The Logan High School football team squandered a chance to win the Logan...
Tigers’ RB Browning Player of the Week
CHAPMANVILLE, W.Va. — There were a lot of stars last week in Chapmanville Regional High School’s huge 29-8 win on the road at arch rival L...
CMS tennis has new look for new season
CHAPMANVILLE, W.Va. — The Chapmanville Middle School tennis team has a new look for the 2016 season.After going 12-0 last season on the boys and...
Gabriel Project opening of Logan County site
LOGAN, W.Va. — The Gabriel Project of West Virginia is announcing the Grand Opening of a client services site at Nighbert Memorial United Method...
START to meet Thursday at picnic
MAN, W.Va. — August 25th was the date of the START (Seniors Taking Active Rolls Today) meeting held at Bruce McDonald Memorial United Methodist ...
Boone Co. musician to perform at Bluegrass festival
A former Scott High School graduate gets called back to perform at the largest Bluegrass festival in the world Wednesday, September 14, at 6 p.m. The ...
GFWC members attend conference
LOGAN, W.Va. — Five members from the Logan and Omar Woman’s Club attended the General Federation of Woman Club’s 43rd Summer Confere...
Mud Fork-Verdunville reunion held
VERDUNVILLE, W.Va. — The 16th Annual Mud Fork-Verdunville Reunion was held Aug. 13 at the Maryetta United Baptist Church.The group meets during ...
Trump’s foreign policy
Of all the reasons for concern about a potential Donald Trump administration’s foreign policy, one of the most troublesome — aside from Tr...
Gathering at the table
The table is a welcoming place. Everyone likes to eat, and invitations to meals are hard to pass up. In our culture, the emphasis is on eating, rather...
Chafin and Hatfields struggle for power
“Don Chafin is the former sheriff of Logan County. He is the man who has inaugurated and promoted the thug system in Logan County and now he com...
Congressman’s race-baiting finds another target: Kaepernick
Iowa Congressman Steve King is developing a nasty habit of linking accomplished biracial American men to Islamic terrorism. For no reason, other than ...
It’s time for the Bushes to come out against Trump
The first volume of Winston Churchill’s swashbuckling history of his war, World War II, bore the title, “The Gathering Storm.”The st...