Martha Sparks email@example.com
October 24, 2013
Logan County Sheriff Deputies were dispatched to the Rum Creek area on October 21 in reference to a female refusing to leave a business.
The criminal complaint states that the owner of Rum Junction Furniture had asked Jamie Bevino to leave their place of business several times and that she had refused to leave.
Officers spoke with Bevino and noted that her speech was slurred and she was unsteady on her feet. Officers frisked Bevino before putting her in the vehicle and allegedly found a Suboxone strip in her pocket,
Bevino, 28, was booked for possession of a controlled substance, trespassing, asked to leave, and public intoxication. Her bail was set at $1,000.
In other Magistrate Court news:
• Michael Gunnells, 43, was booked on Oct. 17 by the West Virginia State Police for driving suspended/revoked for DUI, no insurance and failure to signal. His bail was set at $2,000.
• Buster Dean Hanna, 40, was booked on Oct. 19 by the WVSP for domestic assault 1st/2nd (by threats), petit larceny and receiving/transferring stolen property. His bail was set at $2,500.
• Thomas Matthew Damron, 47, was booked on Oct. 19 by the WVSP for no helmet, registration violation, no insurance, operating an ATV on a centerline road and driving on revoked license. His bail was set at $2,500.
• Scarlett Belcher, 37, was booked on Oct. 20 for driving suspended/revoked for DUI 2nd offense and DUI 2nd offense. Her bail was set at $3,000.
• Noah Lee Blankenship, 54, was booked on Oct. 20 by the WVSP for driver’s license revoked for DUI and no seat belt. His bail was set at $1,500.