WVU announces spring 2016 Dean’s, President’s lists
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – West Virginia University has released its Dean’s and President’s lists for the spring 2016 semester.
A total of 5,128 students were named to the Dean’s list for spring 2016. Out of these students, 1,826 were named to the President’s list after receiving a perfect 4.0 grade point average. Those on the Dean’s list received a 3.5 GPA or higher.
Local students making the list were:
— Dean’s List
- Boone — Kylie Belcher, Kelsey Scott and Miranda Thompson, all of Danville; Matthew Dolan, Charlie Lucente, Michael Miller and Jonah Ramey, all of Madison; Mackenzie Ford of Jeffrey; Kathryn Hauldren of Bloomingrose; John McClure and Kayla Vaughan, both of Foster; and Skylar Pauley of Ashford.
- Logan — Sara Burgess of Accoville; Cody Dingess, Hillary Hainer, Kaley Hensley and Hope Kirk, all of Chapmanville; Tyler Howerton, Stevie Miller and Kaitlyn Williamson, all of Logan; Jacob McCoy and Natalie Welty, both of Man; Zachary Short of Mallory and Brian Trent of Davin.
- Mingo — Kendyle Atkins, Kristyn Johnson and Alexis Weaver, all of Williamson; Jessica Hall of Delbarton and Alisha Kirkpatrick of Gilbert.
- Wyoming — Curtis Canada and Carrie Gillespie, both of Mullens; Steven Cantrell, Whitney Chafin, Kristen Cook, and Holly Pettu; all of Pineville; Bobby Chambers, Zoe Moore, and Zachary Whitten, all of Oceana; Nathaniel Cook of Cyclone; Steven Cook of Brenton; Derek Laxton of Saulsville, and Hailey Wykle of Lynco.
— Presidents List
- Boone — Sydney Dangott of Turtle Creek; Donna Elkins of Hewett; Matthew Long of Seth; Nicholas Paitsel, Zachary Paitsel and Logan Webb, all of Danville, and Jessica Spears of Sylvester.
- Logan — Graciana Darby and Jessica Frye, both of Omar; Abigail Lusk of Mallory, and Brenton Mays of Chapmanville.
- Mingo — Christopher Atkins of Williamson and Whitney Horton of Red Jacket.
- Wyoming — Tyler Gunnells of Hanover; Savannah Lusk of Covel, and Amy Schollar of Pineville.