SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. – The West Virginia Natural Resources Commission will hold its quarterly meeting Sunday, Feb. 21, beginning at 1 p.m. at the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources headquarters, 324 4th Avenue, South Charleston.
The public is invited to attend and make comments. Items on the agenda include:
• Elk restoration project/wildlife management areas
• 2016 legislative update
• Summary of the 2015 big game harvest figures
• Proposed 2016 big game hunting regulations
• Proposed 2017-2018 hunting and trapping regulations
• Proposed 2017 fishing regulations