Woman accused of forgery
A Logan woman is lodged in South Western Regional Jail on forgery charges.
According to the criminal complaint, Brandy Lynn Anderson, 44, was booked on December 19 by Logan Police Department Patrolman J.D. Adkins.
Anderson is accused of removing a check from the mail box of Brandon L. Cox on High Street in September 2012, allegedly forging Cox’s signature on the check and taking the check to B&B Loans to cash. The amount of the check was $68.80. Her bail is set at $7,500.
In other court news:
• Steven Todd Martin, 44, was arrested and charged with December 12 by Chapmanville Police Department Sgt. D.J. Miller for petit larceny. He was released on a $1,000 bond.
• Melvin Charles Bledsoe, 42, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and domestic battery on December 15 by WVSP Tpr. J.G. Honaker. He was released on a $1,000 bond.
• Jeffery Dewain McCauley, 49, was arrested and charged with obstructing an officer on December 15 by WVSP Tprs. R. Stowers and J. Garren. He was released on a $2,500 bond.
• Ricky Dale Adkins, 27, was arrested and charged with DUI, domestic assault and brandishing a deadly weapon on December 16 by LPD officers J.L. Sheppard and K. Conley. He was released on a $5,000 bond.
• Jimmy Keith West, 28, was arrested and charged with driving suspended/revoked for DUI, no proof of insurance and registration violation on December 16 by CPD Sgt. D.J. Miller. He was released on a $3,500 bond.
• Joshua Michael Ellis, 25, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and domestic battery on December 17 by LCSD Deputies M.B. Carter and J.M. Miller. He is being held in the SWRJ on a $5,000 bail.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices