Several arrested with miscellaneous charges
by Martha Sparks
A listing of those arraigned recently in Magistrate Court include:
• Brittney Nicole Aleshire, 27, was charged with two counts of obstructing an officer, two counts of domestic assault and two counts domestic batters on February 18. Her bail was set at $3,500.
• Jason Lee Masters, 33, was charged with domestic battery on February 27. His bail was set at $3,000.
• Virgil Farley, 41, was charged with two counts obstructing an officer, two counts assault and two counts battery. His bail was set at $3,000.
• William Newton Nottingham, 55, was charged with DUI 2nd offense, driving suspended/revoked for DUI, registration violation, failure to yield, and no proof of insurance on February 28. His bail was set at $5,000.
• Brittany Danielle Chambers, 27, was charged with petit larceny on March 8. Her bail was set at $2,500.
• Michael Swain Adams, 41, was charged with domestic battery 2nd offense, domestic assault 1st/2nd offense (by threats), and petit larceny on March 13. His bail was set at $5,000.
• Luke Carter, 29, was charged with battery on March 12. His bail was set at $5,000.
• Valerie Fredericks, 30, was charged with malicious assault/wounding and battery on March 14. Her bail was set at $3,000.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices